PgmReloaded is a CMS (content management system) for e-commerce and generic web catalogs, based on PHP 4 and PostgreSQL/MySQL. Is an evolution of PgMarket, by Marco Pratesi, Fabio Molinari and Ying Zhang.
PgmReloaded is free software, released under the terms of GNU General Public Licence.
- Comfortable web based administration interface: the web shop is easily built up simply through a browser; the "web shop root" can insert categories, as well as insert, edit, and delete products also while browsing the catalog
- Multiple languages support (i18n)
- Advanced images and thumbnails handling; possibility of on the fly generation of thumbnails of full size images; possibility of storing images and thumbnails in the DB instead of on the file system
- HTML-only templates, not containing PHP code
- Products are organized in categories and subcategories of arbitrary level; each product can belong to more than one category; products and categories are shown ordered by their respective 'special level' values
- Support of per-user and per-product discounts
- Delivery price based on the delivery zone and on the total shopping cart weight
- Possibility of disabling many features through the configuration file, without modifying scripts and templates
- Mailing of the orders, and storage of all the orders in the database
- Ability for the customers to track their orders states and logs
- Splitting in sub pages for pages that show a large number of items
- Entirely CSS based. No more tables, style in html, ecc. Every user level has a different style sheet.
- Every product can have a custom variant table (for colors, measures, etc.)
- The interface is hevily simpified. Shopping cart appears only after login. Menus are variable whith context and user privilege.
- Source complexity is greatly reduced (and the quantity too).
- User level are now 3: Administrators, Agents, Normal users. Normal users can send only 'offer request', where agents can send orders, with client-data differents from users ones. Doing so permits to verify user data befor accepting orders.
- Added 'Contacts' 'News' and 'Downloads' pages. News and downloads have remote administration.
- Thumbnails dimension is now customizable. Products have a second optional image.
- Now categories have image, thumbnails and description whith translation. Categories description and thumbnail are shown during catalog browsing. Categories images are shown in absence of products.
- Price is shown optionally.
- Added confirm box for admnistrative actions, eliminated all the confirm pages. This greatly speed-up administrative actions.
- Added css 'print' style to have printable tables, orders, ecc.
PgmReloaded is entirely based on CSS, then is highly customizable. Screenshots are purely for example.
- PHP >= 4.0.6 is required. PHP >= 4.1 is suggested.
- PostgreSQL >= 6.5 or MySQL >= 3.23 (only stable releases).
- For on the fly thumbs generetion you need ImageMagick or the PHP/libgd, or netpbm+libjpeg.
Write feedbacks, bug reports, bug fixes, ecc. to matteo(chiocciola)matteolucarelli(punto)net.